About Palai Social Welfare Society (PSWS)
Creation of a self – reliant society based on human values and social justice
Liberation of the poor and marginalized through a process of empowerment
To engage in social activities to improve the living condition and general welfare of the weaker section of the society, irrespective of caste, creed, community, and sex.
• To promote the formation and strengthening of community based organizations
• To promote collectivism and voluntarism among target group
• To facilitate the sharing of information, recourses and skills of development
• To promote the social movements against exploitations
• To organize participatory learning, analysis and document its funding
• To facilitate the participation of women and marginalized in the development process
• To promote agricultural development
• To promote sustainable usage of natural recourses
• To initiate employment generation programmes
• To promote saving and credit programmes
• To popularize participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation system at various level
• To avail appropriate development schemes (housing, sanitation, drinking water programmes etc.) to needy
Respect : We affirm the dignity, potential and contribution of participants, donors, partners and staff.
Gender equity and equality : We ensure Gender equity and equality in all our programmes.
Integrity : We always act with our mission, being honest and transparent in what we do and say, and we accept responsibility for our collective and individual actions.
Commitment : We together work effectively to achieve our mission and vision.
Excellence : We prepare ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve our mission and vision.
Marginal farmers, agricultural laborers, dalit, children, women, economically weaker sections and non-income groups.